The organization of the EUG Judo shall be mainly based on the Technical Regulations of the European Judo Union (EJU).
-60 kg, +60 to 66 kg, +66 to 73 kg, +73 to 81 kg, +81 to 90 kg, +90 to 100 kg, +100 kg
-48 kg, +48 to 52 kg, +52 to 57 kg, +57 to 63 kg, +63 to 70 kg, +70 to 78 kg, +78 kg
one (1) Nage-no-kata tournament
one (1) Katame-no-kata tournament
The competition consists of three (3) days. The General Technical Meeting (GTM), where the presence of each Head of the Delegation is obligatory, will be held one (1) day prior to the start of the competition in the afternoon hours.
The official event dates are between 24th and 27th of July 2017.
The General Technical Meeting, where the presence of each head of the delegation is obligatory and will be held on the 24th July.
The athletes can use the red or blue label judogi. They must respect rules regarding Sokuteki measuring according to the next image:
The judo competition will be held in the Coimbra University Stadium
Training session will be provided in the same venues as the competition field.
The equipment will be in acordance with the EUSA regulations and requirements as well as the official EJU equipment.
Protocol will be handled in general according to the EUSA regulations. The OC has the intention of involving academic groups from University of Coimbra in the major protocol ceremonies.
Opening Ceremony will be staged respecting the following programme:
1. Playing of the national anthem of the organising country and rising up the flag of the host country.
2. March pass of the participating countries. Each delegation is preceded by a panel with its name and accompanied with its flag. The delegations will march in the alphabetic order of the language of the country organising the Games or in one of the EUSA official language, the host country marching in last. The symbol of the participating delegations as well as the panels will be provided by the Organising Committee and will all be of the same size.
3. The President of the Organising Committee gives a welcome speech of maximum three (3) minutes.
4. EUSA EC Representative gives a speech of maximum 3 minutes and invites the highest authority of the host country present to declare the event open.
5. The highest authority of the host country present declares the games open.
6. Arrival of the EUSA flag.
7. Playing of the EUSA anthem and raising up the EUSA flag.
8. Cultural programme.
Closing ceremony will at least include the following event:
1. Playing the national anthem of the host country
2. Entrance of the flags of the participating countries
3. March pass of the participants in mixed order.
4. Closing speech of the President of the Organising Committee
5. Closing speech of the EUSA EC representative.
6. Handing-on of the EUSA flag.
7. Playing of the EUSA anthem and lowering down of the EUSA flag.
8. Cultural program
For the victory ceremonies of medal awarding to the victors, the EUSA flag will be raised and the Gaudeamus Igitur will be played. The official languages shall be English.